8.12.2010

Ladyland Night


me & alex york



me and simon j

photos by Angus Smythe

Come tonight and see what the party's all about!

"LADYLAND : A ROCK N ROLL DANCE PARTY about Love, Light, Laughter, Ecstasy, Inebriation, Grit, and Glamour spreading and celebrating the spirit of a real and infectious musical sound which christened a lifestyle of liberation, libation, and celestial satisfaction. This is a place for souls who know that god still needs guitars and hearts don't beat to a click track. As one million dreamers tap their toes and tune into Jagger's lips and lyrics spitting on and all about the streets of New York....the very streets that we’re groovin on tonight.....we will be the faces they dream of, and this, my friend, is where those faces will meet. Come play with fire and paint it black. Come dance, little sister, dance with a motley cast of muppets, models, and musicians every Thursday at The Library in Hudson Hotel, Hell's Kitchen, NYC. EVERY THURSDAY, 11 PM – 4 AM"

6 comments:

Adrianna Traxler said...

I literally want to party with you...you always seem to have a fun time

love the look ; )

JordanMayTwigs said...

AHHH NEXT TIME I COME TO THE CITY I WANT TO COME PARTY WITH YOU!!!!

xx
JordanMayTwigs.
<3

www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

Absolutely Ladylike said...

You look hot darling...love these shots.

Have a great weekend my dear friend.

Cheers: Evi

Susu Paris Chic said...

As preppy as I might sometimes get, I still love and need the sound of good ol' rock n' roll. In Key West last May I had a nice doze. Grungy, edgy, the kind that loosen you up. You look gorg' as usual!

Zarna said...

you look so rock n' roll chic in these photos! gorgeous!!

i've restarted my blog - stop by if you have a chance :)

stayfabulous,
zarna
http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

AR said...

You look awesome in this pics, and your style totally translates into the vibe of the party.