8.30.2010

Big City Rebels 3

Chad Cherry of The Last Vegas

Party Death & Wild Street boys

Josh of The Party Death
The Party Death

Ali of Wildstreet and The Party Death
Bobby Flores
Josh of The Party Death and Marty E of The Dirty Pearls
me
Lips Velvet
Alex York
Marcelo Dutra

NC Shuva
Toxic Vision Fashion Show



Big City Rebels is a bi-annual rock n' roll event hosted by Sammy Valentine, one of New York's finest rock n' roll nightlife mavens. If you follow AFS you've heard me rave about it here and here. I came to Rebels armed with a camera and the aim to capture a bit of the action. Like most R&R events the audience is as interesting as what's on stage. In addition to rock bands, Sammy mixed things up with a rock n' roll fashion show, Toxic Vision by Sharon Toxic. Rock n' roll and fashion collide once again and the results were marvelous. The four looks above are my favorites from the show. Not surprisingly, I can't get enough of rock n' roll muppetry... those furry sleeves are calling my name. You can get some of those Toxic goods here.

7 comments:

Yasmin said...

great photos! everybody looks stunning!

JordanMayTwigs said...

AW DUDE!!!!!!!!!
WE WERE GOING TO GO LAST WEEK!!!!
ERG!!

What's going on this week!??!

xx
JordanMayTwigs.
<3

www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Be sure to check out my blog for the Labor Day contest don't miss out!

8tsix

Stéphane Von Brach said...

I love the looks ! they are awesome !

antonia said...

great photos, but not all did load :(
love the pink platforms on second picture!

http://blogwbutach.blogspot.com/

The Sydney Girl said...

love all the colours!

AR said...

Fantastic photos, and of course you look stellar as always. I love the shawl draped over you. It looks royal.